Welcoming Spring Energies
Spring is my absolute favourite season whose energies I love to tune into as I deepen my spiritual awareness.
The spring is the beginning of the alchemical process of energy renewal. We are undeniably being exposed to the influence of the universal cycle of seasonal energy changes. Unfortunately much of humanity has lost the sensitivity to attune to the seasons. It is now increasingly important for the Volunteers/Light Workers to recognise that each season has its own peculiar quality that supports our collective evolution.
The significance of Spring is that daylight starts to increase with earth's tipping over to more LIGHT. It is a time for new growth blooming gloriously and ushering in a renewed sense of energy brought in to help us all to focus and move forward in new, fresh, positive ways!
Just as the length of day and night is equal during the Spring Equinox, this time represents our own need for BALANCE of the yin/yang and male/female energies by understanding the mystery of POLARITY and the importance of both the masculine, and feminine as they blend in harmony to create new life.
Spiritually and physically, Spring is a time of great CREATIVE EXPRESSION. There is fresh outburst of exuberant life energies and it holds many opportunities for those who ALIGN with its rhythm and force:
_ Spring is an excellent time to initiate a new order within your life. If you want to create new results, you must start taking new improved action.
– Soul Realignment session can be a wonderful way to help you to understand your life purpose, move on from the the past negative energies and to open you up to your Soul's desired path. http://www.quantumhealingjourney.ie/soul-realignment-r
– Focusing more on the flow of POSITIVE energy in your life with GRATITUDE.
– Activating new life stories by talking more about your desired reality rather than about the unwanted "WHAT IS-ness". Let it die off with the winter season.
– Invoke energy & affirmations/mantras that will assist you in making things new within all areas of your life. Reprogramming your mind and forming empowering beliefs.
Writing Down Intentions Ritual for the Spring
1) Take a piece of paper and title it “I AM NOW LETTING GO OFF.” On the paper, write a list of all negative feelings, habits, and situations you wish to let go off. Then tear up the piece of paper or carefully burn it with a candle.
2) Take a long, hot bath or shower to cleanse yourself of any negative vibrations. Visualise the water removing the darkness and dirt to reveal a brilliant white glow. You can also light incense with floral scents such as rose, lavender or jasmine.
3) After the bath, take a second sheet of paper and title it “I AM NOW WELCOMING.” Write down all of the things you wish to improve and welcome into your life. This list should include desired changes and goals you wish to accomplish so fill it with vibrant, positive energy.
4) Afterwards, place the list underneath your pillow. Perhaps light a candle for a moment and meditate. Think deeply about your intentions, for it is a powerful time to attract what you wish to manifest this year.
Spring is also a time in which the veil between the physical and the spiritual is thinned, creating opportunities to access and invoke dynamic spiritual energy into our lives.
This aids to connecting our soul and the greater Universe with Mother Earth through our physical vessel channel as we continue the journey of increasing vibration and expanding consciousness. If you haven't yet, this is an excellent time for starting daily meditation practice to help you with accessing the energies.
And for us, the Volunteers/The Light Workers, we must learn to roll away the stones of personal limitations and come forth, bringing the Inner Light, Source energy out into the external world to assist further this beautiful ascending planet!
At this time of the year, let's take advantage of the activation energies and learn to access the vibrant force of this planet to accelerate our own growth, to heal the self, the others and this planet as a whole.
Enjoy and make the most of the magical time of the exciting spring solstice!